Your Cart Is Empty!
Powered by Liquid Voice
Delivering effective and economical call recording to organisations aspiring to improve service quality
The Call Recording Solution for Small to Medium Sized Businesses Liquid Recording Business is a scalable telephone call recording solution. It has been designed specifically for those small to medium sized businesses who are aiming to deliver a more professional and effective service by:
• cataloguing customer interactions
• maintaining a record of communication
• achieving compliance
• indemnifying against costly disputes
• improving training
For businesses wishing to record between 2 and 60imultaneous calls at individual locations, Liquid Recording Business offers extension searching, call logging and quality monitoring options.
Key System Features
|• Own recording access -users can be granted access to listen to their own or a list/ group of nominated extensions
• Manual and automated tagging of calls
• Team, individual and extension searches
• Fully integrated call management
• Quality assurance options
• Customisable wallboard displays
• AES encryption - for additional security
• PCI compliant
|• Helps you achieve regulatory compliance
• Delivers quality monitoring
• Improves operational performance
• Protects your business and employees
• Provides invaluable evidence of transactions
• Aids dispute resolution
Digitall Comms are an approved reseller and installer for Liquid Voice recording solutions.
Liquid Voice is a leading provider of integrated Call Logging, Call Recording, Quality Monitoring, Workforce Optimisation and CTI systems that can help improve operational performance, deliver compliance, safeguard the enterprise and provide invaluable management information.
Liquid Voice pride ourselves on our market knowledge and are experts in the Financial Services, Social Housing, Local Government and Contact
Centre markets. An array of leading organisations within each of these vertical markets uses our software.
Liquid Voice is a UK operation, based in Leeds. All of our sales, support and technical development teams are based in the UK and
therefore easily and readily accessible to our UK based customers.
• Supplied on tower or redundant rack mountable server
• Minimum capacity for 35,000 hours of audio
• Professionally installed
• Full training provided
• Max ISDN30/ Server - 2
• Max Handsets/ Server - 60
• Max IP Calls/ Server - 60
• Max ISDN2e Channels/ Server - 60
For more information, or for a free quote - Call us now on 01274 602504 or contact us at email@example.com