Hytera PD785 / PD785G
Hytera PD785 / PD785G Two-way Radios
The Hytera PD785 / PD785G two-way radios meets all requirements of the open ETSI standard DMR, as well as of MIL810 - C / D / E / F / G and degree of protection IP67. Therefore this handheld radio offers excellent features even in harsh operating conditions.
Package contains: radio body, 2000mAh Li-ion battery, antenna, belt clip & strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: PD785V (VHF, 1-5 watts, no GPS, no Man-Down), PD785U (UHF, 1-4 watts, no GPS, no Man-Down), PD785GV (VHF, 1-5 watts, with GPS, with Man-Down), PD785GU (UHF, 1-4 watts, with GPS, with Man-Down).
Hytera PD785/PD785G Digital Two-way Radios
A popular all-rounder, the Hytera PD785 handheld digital radio is a versatile, professional digital two-way radio with full keypad and screen that offers a vast array of functionality, with remarkable build quality, enabling reliable and secure communications in any situation.
Hytera PD785/PD785G Two-way Radio Key Features:
- Optionally analogue or digital operation
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, broadcast call, emergency call
- GPS functions (PD785G only): Query GPS position data, Send GPS text messages
- Data services: Text messages, Group text messages, Control of the radio via API
- Different analogue dialing methods: HDC1200, DTMF * (2-tone and 5-tone dialing), Squelch procedure/tone call CTCSS/CDCSS
- Additional services, radio check, remote monitor, call alert, radio disable/enable
- Different menu languages available
- One-touch functions (incl. text messages, voice calls and supplementary services)
- Scanning of analogue voice and signalling, of digital voice and data and mixed scanning of analogue and digital activities
- Automatic cell re-selection (roaming) in IP multi-site systems
- Analogue scrambling and digital encryption for voice and data using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and ARCFOUR (ARC4) processes
- Upgradeable software