3M Peltor Helicopter Headset3M Peltor Helicopter Headset
DISCONTINUED PRODUCT – NO DIRECT REPLACEMENT
3M Peltor Helicopter Headset
The 3M Peltor Helicopter Headset has an ambient-noise compensated electret/dynamic differential microphone, specially designed for aviation intercom systems.
The main features include earphones that have a limited frequency range to ensure the best possible speech recognition in the ambient noise of a helicopter, headband and a spiral polyurethane that has a moulded NATO-standard connector for equivalent to the Nexus TP-120.
- 8106 standard impedance, electret mic, HTS-230 earphones, J11 US plug – MT51H79F-02
- 8103 low impedance, dynamic 5 mic, HT3-32 earphones, J11 US plug – MT52H79F-03
- 8103 low impedance, dynamic 5 mic, HTS-32 earphones, J38 UK plug – MT52H79F-03 B2301
- 8103 standard impedance / bridge rectifier, dynamic 220 mic, HTR-330 earphones, J11 US plug – MT52H79F-18 B2244
- 8103 standard impedance, dynamic 220 mic, HTR-330 earphones, J38 UK plug – MT52H79F-07 B2302
- Hummingbird low impedance, dynamic 5 mic, HTS-32 earphones, J11 US plug – MT72H540F-91