The Tait TM8105 mobiles are reliable and high performance mobile radios. Easy to integrate and to customize, each is ideal for voice and data communications. Even a simple system represents a long-term investment that can be adapted as your business needs evolve. The Tait TM8105 is ideal for your business for your requirements. The Tait TM8105 mobile radios provide maximum control whilst on the move, providing a perfect solution for those who are seeking a feature rich and versatile data application. The Tait TM8105 is Ideal for companies based in transport, emergency services, government and system integrators among many more. Standard features include: Selcall Providing an additional level of privacy, users can contact a single radio at a time.
Programmable with programmable I/O and audio tap points, the mobile radio can be customised to encourage efficient communicating. Reliable and tough built to MIL STD 810 C/D/E/F, the mobile radios can withstand vibration, shock and dust. They are also IP54 classified to provide an additional level of protection. Other features include: 100 channels, 1200/2400 band FFSK Data Modem, Windows-based programming application, voice inversion scrambling, 3 mute settings, 3 control signal outputs, system/channel activity monitoring, multiple scan/vote formats supported, mobile alarm monitoring, low stand-by power consumption, GPS/AVL software support, emergency mode and stun/revive.
Package contains: mobile radio, U-cradle installation kit.
- Flexible communications
- 100 conventional channels available via CCDI (Computer Controlled Data Interface)
- Data capable - supports 1200/2400 baud FFSK data as standard
- Type 99 (2-tone) decode
- Internal high speed data modem (12 kbps on NB channels/19.2 kbps on WB channels) (software option)
- Four RF power levels
- Full Selcall functionality
- DTMF encoder
- Low standby power consumption (<80mA)
- MDC 1200 encode (software option)
- Emergency mode, stun and revive
- Advanced system integration capabilities
- Multiple auxiliary ports
- Programmable inputs/outputs and audio tap points
- Third party control head capable
- Direct connect GPS
- Optional third party developers kit