The Tait TM8250 ia s robust, high performance mobile radio. The TM8250 is available in UHF and VHF mode and it is the ideal choice for fast-moving mobile teams who rely on instant voice and data communications.
Conventional features include fast switch between modes, improved data integrity, ease of integration, software feature upgrades, tough IP54 design and AVL support.
Package contains: radio, standard microphone, U cradle installation kit.
Models: Tait TM-8250 (UHF), Tait TM-8250 (VHF).
- Large LCD display – 14 characters and four lines of alphanumeric text
- User-friendly menu structure for easy navigation
- Four programmable function keys
- Optional keypad microphone for enhanced dialing capability
- 1500 conventional channels with built-in CTCSS and DCS
- Data capable – supports 1200/2400 baud FFSK data as standard
- Internal high speed data modem (12 kbps on NB channels/19.2 kbps on WB channels) (software option)
- 300 scanning/voting groups and 26 channel zones
- Full Selcall functionality
- Displays and supports short data messages via CCDI (Computer Controlled Data Interface)
- Voice inversion scrambling
- MDC 1200 encode (software option)
- Type 99 (2-tone) decode
- Lone Worker function to improve worker safety
- Multiple auxiliary ports and expansive internal options area
- Direct connect GPS and GPS display option