Kenwood NEXEDGE® Two Way Digital Radios and trunked systems and networks offer: -
All our stock is heavily discounted to ensure the cheapest prices for our customers!
We want your business, that’s why we offer discounted prices. If you find any comparable product cheaper on the web, we will try and beat it! Call us now!
- Economy - Analogue/Digital Mixed Mode to allow Kenwood NEXEDGE® radios to communicate automatically with existing analogue radios.
- Security - Secure connections without interruptions and the risk of eavesdropping and information leaks.
- Scalability - Designed to grow with your requirements starting with Two Way Digital Radios and mobile units for peer to peer communications.
- Performance - Kenwood Nexedge® digital two way radios and walkie talkies reduce external noise, making them ideal for noisy environments.
- Coverage - Strong, clear signals over a much wider area than analogue radio systems.
- Flexibility - Peer-to-peer or wide area trunked capabilities for local, national and international coverage.
- Safety - Incorporates status buttons, enhanced text messaging, unit ID and man-down functions.
- Efficiency -Provides voice, data and tracking on the same network at the same time allowing you to monitor staff movements.
- Wide Range - Wide range of tough, reliable hand-held walkie talkies, in-vehicle and trunked formats.
- Future Proof - Operates in 25 and 12.5 kHz analogue and 12.5 & 6.25 kHz NXDN® digital modes.
To discuss your Kenwood Nexedge Two Way Digital Radio requirements - Call us now on 01274 602504 or contact us at email@example.com
Items 1-9 of 42